Ofertas de Empleo
Sales Development Representative
At Infinidat, we help enterprises and service providers empower their data-driven competitive advantage at scale. We are a leading provider of enterprise-class storage solutions. The company’s software-focused architecture delivers sub-millisecond latency, full availability, and scalability with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than competing storage technologies.
A Sales Development Representative is responsible for proactive outbound prospecting and lead management. This position will have a direct impact on our success by providing qualified prospects from lead status into the sales pipeline.
This role will act as a layer between Marketing and the Sales team and build relationships through Marketing activities – events, campaigns, direct mail, email, social media, etc. The goal of the Sales Development Representative is to take a lead from a Marketing campaign, qualify the lead through opportunity discovery, set an on-site appointment with an Account Executive, and follow through until a quote is delivered.
This role can be done remotely.
- Generate opportunities and or appointments and by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers
- Work directly with Marketing to discover opportunities from leads, and set opportunities or appointments from those leads
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified opportunities
- Consistent use of sales approach and techniques based on product or service solutions
- Log, track and maintains prospect/customer contact and contact records
- Working closely with all sales functions, attend sales meetings, occasional vendor training, host at local trade shows
- 1-5 years of experience in an equivalent position as an Inside Sales/Tele-Sale Rep
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong in-person, phone and written customer communication skills
- Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals
- Strong PC skills required, including the use of standard MS Office applications such as Excel; knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
- Fluent in English - a must
- Occasional travel
Infinidat offers enterprise storage solutions for data-intensive enterprises. The company's InfiniBox delivers a range of storage capabilities to address the management and analytical needs of big data. In doing so, it manages growing volumes of data, enables access to multiple databases and sources, and manages virtualized data center and cloud storage.
Infinidat holds more than 120 patents. The company was named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for General-Purpose Disk Arrays for 2018; a cool vendor in "Cool Vendors in Storage Technologies, 2015"; and a visionary in the "Magic Quadrant for General-Purpose Disk Arrays" for two subsequent years by the Gartner Research Group.