Ofertas de Empleo
Inside Sales Executive
Geodis supplies and combines freight services, information management and added value into integrated solutions. As part of the Geodis Group, GFF supports Geodis’ capacity to offer customers one partner to solve their supply chain challenges worldwide. It has revenues of 3,2 billion euros and more than 9.950 employees working in more than 60 countries around the world.
To secure Geodis Wilson’s roll as a strategic partner within the given sales area. These accounts are large national or international accounts, and the aim is to ensure productive and efficient sales activities around these large accounts.
The emphasis is placed on growth and profitability in accordance with the policies and guidelines laid out in the Global Sales Process (GSP) and Commercial Policy and as decided by the sales management of GFF.
The objective of this position at least in the beginning is to maintain and develop Standards Accounts.
• Take the control of Commercial and Strategic development of the account with close relation with Operational Team in order to answer to customer’s demands properly, on time and look for constantly new and better solutions.
• Maintain and Develop existing accounts, being close of the customer, implementing new solutions, KPI, etc.
• Maintain CSOP actualized and appropriate implementation process for each customer
• Do quotations and maintain valid rates in the system and competitive rates for the customer, ensuring to maintain the GPM for GFF and retain the customer
• Sell standard level of service
• Achieve the number of quotations per month defined per HQ
• Achieve the number of sales call per month defined per HQ
• Achieve the GP per file according HQ and budget instructions
• Focus on existing customer portfolio to increase Geodis’s share of the customer’s potential
• Keep internal organisation informed of activities and customer situation
• Working according to Global Sales Process (GSP) tools
• Fill in CRM and maintain it updated with customer information, visits, opportunities and budget
• Know and support the development and implementation of Integrated Management System. Lead the development of security activities and the quality improvement, protection of people, the environment, facilities and equipment under your responsibility
• Review with customer at least one time per year result of Customer Survey in order to find better procedures and long term of relationship
• Sales experience and working knowledge of the international transportation and logistics industry preferred. Familiarity with the financial aspects of the relevant local economy as well as international market conditions and trends, and international business issues, including currency factors and cultural differences.
• Supply chain management, logistics
• Good negotiation techniques
• Good sales techniques; concept sales, customer psychology and purchasing patterns
• Project management skills
• Good computer skills, familiarity with Microsoft office and specific with Excel.
• Fluent in local language, comfortable in English and other languages that the job requires to manage customer and other contacts
• Excellent presentation techniques
• Knowledge of Geodis Wilson tools
• Knowledge of company goals and strategies